Alloy 910 is a measurable advancement in 3D Printing materials technology from taulman3D. taulman Alloy 910 is the combined effort of chemical companies, extrusion manufactures and taulman3D to specifically develop a single material to meet as many high performance 3D Printing needs as possible. With a combined tensile strength higher than the strongest co-polyesters, the durability of Nylons, a shrinkage factor that rivals our t-glase, a vast range of chemical resistance and a 95C working range, you now have one solution easily printable at 245C.
NOTE: Alloy 910 is the only Nylon based polymer that makes support removal easier than most using ABS
- Tensile Strength = 8,100PSI +
- Modulus PSI = 72,932
- Max Elongation at break = 31%
- Print Temperature = 245C
- Nozzle size = Any - There are no particulates or additives in Alloy 910
- Tg = 90C
Print Bed: Cold = BuildTak with coat of PVA, Hot = Glass heated to 45C with coat of PVA
- (PVA is 50% water and 50% "Elmers Glue All")
- Shrinkage = 0.0031 in/in
- Transmission = 50%
- Color = Subtle Amber - May be dyed with acid based dyes
- Material specifications available at: http://www.taulman3d.com/alloy-910-spec.html
NOTE: Orders placed after 12 pm CT will not ship out until the following business day.
re:3D-specific E3D Hot End necessary for printing.