Gigabot 4 : AssembledRegular price $12,550.00
Don't Let Size Hold You Back.
Here at re:3D, we believe that size shouldn’t hold you back. With a build volume of 216,000 cubic centimeters – 30X larger than the leading desktop 3D printer – Gigabot is a tool for problem solvers in the real world. For more information on the Gigabot line of large-scale, industrial, 3D printers - please see: https://re3d.org/gigabot/
Receive a fully assembled and tested Gigabot! Gigabot arrives straight to your door in a wooden crate on casters. To use, simply remove from the packaging, plug it in, calibrate the bed, and start producing your 3D prints.
Fully Assembled Gigabot Includes :
- Heated Bed (Up to 115 degrees Celsius)
- PrintinZ - Robust adhesive surface for print bed
- Full color 10” LCD touchscreen with optional network connecting for remote monitoring & control
- 5 lbs of PLA Filament
- Gigabot Tool Kit [Print removal tool, pliers, pick, 8mm wrench, and Allen Wrench set)
- Mounted Harness for LCD touchscreen
- 6 Months: Free
- 1 Year: $600
- 2 Year: $1,400
- 3 Year: $2,200