Simplify3D™ : All-In-One 3D Printing Software
Regular price $149.00
ALL-IN-ONE 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE
The Simplify3D™ Software suite contains everything you need to begin making parts on your 3D printer. Import your digital models, select your pre-configured settings, and generate your G-Code instructions in seconds. View an animated preview of your build sequence and start your print knowing that you’ve optimized your model for the best possible print quality!
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features:
• Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
• Variable slice settings – Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration – apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
• Animated print preview – View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
• Advanced multi-part printing – Apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. In addition, the special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between parts in order to improve print quality and save printing time.
• Fine outline, thick infill – Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
• Complete control over the start point seam – This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a “zit” that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location and hide transition marks in an unused area of the part.
Best of all, Simplify3D Software is specifically tuned for use with your new Gigabot.
For more information visit: http://www.simplify3d.com/ or email email@example.com.
Detailed software information is found at: http://www.simplify3d.com/software/
• The product is an electronic download that is emailed following your purchase.
• The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
• System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
NOTE: Orders placed after 12 pm CT will not ship out until the following business day.