This handy tool assists with accurate and easy bed leveling!
The Pro Touch Off Gage allows you to standardize the way tool offsets are measured in your shop, ensuring every job is setup the same way and runs without issue. To use this gage just lower the tool down onto the contact face until the indicator reads zero. At that point you can be confident that the tool tip is exactly 4 inches from the surface the Pro Touch Off Gage is sitting on.
- Accurately establishes tool length offsets for CNC milling machines as well as your Gigabot.
- Large 1 in diameter contact face allows all flutes of the endmill to make contact eliminating issues caused by small variations in flute length.
- The contact face is lightly spring loaded to protect against overrun.
- The rectangular base and recessed indicator face allow it to fit between vise jaws on a pair of parallel bars. (competitor models with a round base are unable to do this)
- Stainless steel contact face.
- Offset height 4.000 in (101.6mm).
- Large 2.2" easy to read indicator face.
- Easy calibration check using 1-2-3 blocks.
- Gage graduations 0.001".
- Gage repeatability 0.0002".
- Body made from red anodized 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Padded case and manual included.
- Protected by one or more US patents.